Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Poopie diapers

I'm sure all you parents know how much fun it is to change diapers. I hadn't really changed a diaper until Connor was born. Right after he was born, the hospital staff asked if I wanted to put on his first diaper. I did so, and that was fun. But it just wasn't the same as changing him after he left a gift in his pants for us. The other day, I was wiping him down after a particularly nice mess. The good stuff was in all the nooks and crannies and I was trying to clean it out. So, I put my face down "there" to make sure I cleaned everything. Well, I learned Connor wasn't done. It was a lot like when I was in college when I had to light the oven with a match every time I wanted to use it. You turn the gas on, and stick a match near the gas, and eventually the gas flame appears. One night the oven wasn't cooperating and took longer than usual to light. So I stuck the match closer in. WHOOOM! I nearly singed my eyebrows on the flame! Same thing with Connor. He nearly singed my eyebrows with his "gift"! How special!

No comments:

Sounds like...

  • AUGUST 2010
  • snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
  • Gorgilla = Gorilla
  • Oppopus = Octopus