Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches
Thursday, February 21, 2008
First tear
I knew they would come...the actual tears that accompany his cries. I saw his first ones today. It had only been a couple of hours since he ate, but he was definitely hungry and started to cry (no tears). I tried to console him a little by changing his dirty diaper to get him to at least 2 1/2 hours, but that is when it happened. I noticed that his left eye was filling up with tears. I never saw one roll down his face because I kept dabbing it with a tissue (and it kept filling up). The right eye didn't tear up and I guess it's a good thing it didn't so I can get used to the sadness one eye at a time. :) Fortunately, although he cried a little more today, there were no more tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like...
- AUGUST 2010
- snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
- Gorgilla = Gorilla
- Oppopus = Octopus
No comments:
Post a Comment