It has actually snowed a few times this winter in Dallas. So we took advantage of that by taking Connor sledding for the first time. Since we don't have a real sled, we decided to bring a few items that might work -- a tote box lid, a pool floatie, and a small inflatable pool. We walked to the golf club that was, of course, closed. There was a small hill in the front of the club that we decided to try first. Connor usually likes Daddy or Mommy to accompany him with anything new. So I put the pool on the snow and sat down in it, and carried Connor on my lap. The entire run was about 30 feet, but he still loved it. After a few runs, he was able to go by himself, with me as the pusher. He started yelling "Wheeeeeee!" really loud on every run. He was having a blast!
Then we moved to a bigger run where the bigger kids were sledding. This run was probably about 100-200 feet long. So I stayed with Connor on every run, while Renee captured stillshots and video. I kept asking Connor if he was cold, and he kept replying "No". I was a bit surprised. He loved the whole experience, and I'm sure next winter he will want to go again. I would love to find a giant innertube to ride on.
Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like...
- AUGUST 2010
- snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
- Gorgilla = Gorilla
- Oppopus = Octopus


No comments:
Post a Comment