Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Math genius

Little did I know that Connor was picking things up so quickly. He's like a sponge, absorbing every detail in life he finds interesting. The other day while Renee was unpacking a box, which was filled with those fan-favorite air peanuts, Connor wanted to play in them. After both of us discouraged that, he asked for "just 2 peanuts". So he took 2 out of the box and walked around with them for a while. As I walked by, I picked up another peanut that I saw on the floor. He noticed that. Then he wanted to give me his 2. I asked him how many I then would have. He quickly answered "3". I was so proud of him! He knows his numbers, but I wasn't aware he was really learning math in any way. We're preparing his FAFSA and admissions forms for MIT right now.

No comments:

Sounds like...

  • AUGUST 2010
  • snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
  • Gorgilla = Gorilla
  • Oppopus = Octopus