You might remember a few months ago that I posted a video of Connor "talking". Of course, at that point it was just cooing but he has now started to say actual words. His first two were "mama" and "dada" and occasionally he would say them over and over at one time so it sounded like "mamamamamama". He now says "mommy" and "daddy" and still says "mama" and "dada", but we are not sure he differentiates yet. "Mama" somehow seems to be associated with wanting more food. :) His next word was "nana" as I mentioned in a previous entry and his newest word is "baby". He has always loved babies. He gets so excited when he sees babies on TV, in books, in the mall, etc. so I'm not surprised it's one of his first words. He sometimes has to warm up to say it, so it may first come out as "bah-bah", then he changes it to "bah-bee" then he will finally get to "bay-bee" and he knows when he's said it right and will usually say it a few times. We got it on video tape: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-623307364613844164&hl=en
I am guessing that the next words will be "Dog" and "Cat" since those are also things he gets very excited about out and sees every day.
Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like...
- AUGUST 2010
- snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
- Gorgilla = Gorilla
- Oppopus = Octopus
No comments:
Post a Comment