Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Connor

Dear Connor,

Welcome to your 1st birthday. Mommy and I have watched you grow and change with every passing moment. It is such a joy to watch your personality develop and see what makes you tick. Lately, I've noticed your fascination with doors -- specifically the ones you're not supposed to pay attention to -- like the entertainment center and the end table. Please be careful; your fingers could get pinched! I've also noticed your reasoning skills, like taking a big detour around me and several of your toys to get where you want, rather than just trying to plow through like you used to. Before long, you'll be doing fractals and integral calculus. Just don't do it TOO soon. It could hurt your head. Your 2 top teeth have finally broken through. Now you can chew a little easier. Just make sure you chew, won't you? Try to be civilized :-) Your plethora of new toys you got for your birthday need lots of your attention. The ride-ons are eagerly awaiting when you get comfortable enough to sit and ride by yourself. And I look forward to your first "real" ride on the little big wheel. It's been a blast to witness and experience these last 12 months. I'm already looking forward to birthday number 2.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Sounds like...

  • AUGUST 2010
  • snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
  • Gorgilla = Gorilla
  • Oppopus = Octopus