Born: January 16th, 2008 at 5:43pm Weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces Length: 21 inches

Friday, May 2, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

Last weekend, Renee and I took Connor to get his pictures taken at the JCPenneys photo studio. The photographer used one of his tried-and-true methods to get kids to smile and laugh. Well, to no surprise, the photographer's technique was quite effective. I'll call it "The Peek-a-Boo". Connor smiled and laughed almost on cue. So this evening, I tried to do the same thing. I was in the master closet and had him on the changing mat on the floor. And nearly every time I said "Peek-a-Boo", Connor smiled and laughed. Connor has certainly smiled and cooed before. But this was the most I've ever heard him laugh. I had Renee quickly come in and capture the video of this. After several times, I couldn't stop snickering. I was trying to be quiet about it, but I think you can faintly hear my laugh in this video. I hope this technique will pay off in the future, when we need him to laugh on cue.

Click Here to see the Connor laughing

No comments:

Sounds like...

  • AUGUST 2010
  • snuppaguckalus = Snuffleupagus
  • Gorgilla = Gorilla
  • Oppopus = Octopus